Fuse 0.1 Released
Fuse 0.1 is now available. You can go to the project page to read the documentation and short tutorial or go directly to the downloads page. Many thanks to Daniel Spiewak who helped me a *lot*. Also I'd like to thank Jeffrey Olson for his last minute documentation review.
You can learn more about Fuse in Fuse, UI Oriented Resource Injection and Even More Fuse. For future reference, please consult the Fuse Blog.
- Full documentation (javadoc and HTML manual)
- Multiple resource injectors
- Type loaders specific properties
- Modular design
- Support for both Swing and SWT
- 13 data types supported in /Core
- 14 data types supported in /Swing
- 8 data types supported in /SWT
- Override resources names (annotation parameters key and name)
- Override default data loaders (annotation parameter loader)
- Default properties (start with a *)