The Book is Here!

I just received my copy of Filthy Rich Clients, the book I wrote with Chet Haase. You will probably be happy to know that you will soon stop hearing about it on this blog :)

Filthy Rich Clients

16 Responses to “The Book is Here!”

1. soma says:

Great, added it to my safari bookshelf and ordered a hard copy :-)

2. Paul says:

Great! Are you going to review it for us? :)

That’s quite easy: Most awesome book ever written. :)

4. Pop says:

“Merci de votre commande sur
    Un e-mail de confirmation vient de vous être envoyé.”

5. codecraig says:

According to Prentice Hall, the rest of us should get the hard copy on August 17, 2007! …can’t wait!

6. Romain,
    I’m wondering if the Amazon and Prentice Hall book status pages are not up to date : both of them indicate that the book is not shipping yet:,1144,0132413930,00.html

Are they invalid ? Can the book be ordered and where ?

7. Todd Costella says:

I’ll add my congratulations as well. I’ve enjoyed the Safari version but having the printed copy will be great.

Alex, no they’re valid. This is the author’s copy. It takes 10 more days for the books to move to the resellers like Amazon. You can definitely order it right now.

9. Jeff says:

I’m really looking forward to this book. I hear it’s going to have many chapters on Beans Binding ;).

10. dbaeli says:

!! Félicitations !!

11. says it will be deliverable by September 27th. Will it take longer in Europe?

12. dave says: shows publishing date as august 8th but still say it’s only available for preorder — I’m holding a whole order waiting for this——- wish they would hurry up :)

13. honsali says:

I’m wondering why the book is in the “Communication & Signal Processing” category on amazon. it is ranked #11 !!

14. Chet Haase says:

Dave: Amazon seems to have updated their description to say that it is now available, although they now say that it takes 4-6 weeks to arrive. I had heard that Amazon gets a bit confused when they first start shipping a book – I can’t believe that that 4-6 weeks is accurate, since they should be getting and sending the books out this week…

Honsali: A weird cateogorization, indeed. Especially since we’d specifically asked to be placed in the “basket weaving” and “floral-patterned linoleum” categories. I’m hoping the site figures out that it’s a Swing book someday.