" />

A Lovely Sunset

I took those two pictures in Sequoia Park, a few weeks ago with a friend of mine. It was one of the most beautiful sunsets I’ve seen in a long time. I hope you will enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.

Foggy Sunset

Forest Sunset

13 Responses to “A Lovely Sunset”

1. Nice pics! I spent four days there with my family between Christmas and New Year’s, it was a very memorable stay.

2. Don Kittle says:

Wow, very nice pictures!

How do you get such a broad dynamic range – do you use a graduated neutral density filter?

3. fr1man says:

Beautifull pictures !
    Well done !

4. Jim Powell says:

I do love in a great place. That is just over the mountains for me. Did you go to the Sequoia grove? Or was it already snowed in?

Jim, I did go to Sequoia grove but it was dark already. Good thing I have been to Sequoia grove already a year ago :) During the day this time.

6. Nicolas BUI says:

Wow … superbe photo. Si tu as de belle photo de plage je suis preneur pour mon fond d’ecran :)

Merci :) J’ai quelques photos de plages (http://www.flickr.com/photos/romainguy/sets/1182373/) sur mon compte Flickr. J’aime particulièrement celle-ci : http://www.flickr.com/photos/romainguy/54550264/in/set-1182373/

Ce sont mes premières photos donc elles ne sont pas géniales, mais à l’occasion j’essayerai de prendre des photos de plage.

8. Romain,

I see the top photo is used as the background in the new Android SDK (m5-rc14).

Is Google trying to save money? Or did they pay you handsome royalties :)

My photos are all under Creative Commons license :)

10. flix says:

The first photo is like one of android gallery`s photo.

It *is* on the Android’s wallpapers. I work on Android and several of my pictures are used as wallpapers.